Department of Polymer Processing is an unit of Institute of Mechanical Technologies in Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Sciences at Częstochowa University of Technology.
The fields of activity of the Department are:
- Teaching (didactics )
- Scientific research
- Testing and research for industry
Moreover, the employees are member of TPTP SIMP and are involved in the projects (also European Projects) that this organization takes part in.
The activity in the didactic and scientific research fields are focused on polymer processing issues – processing technology and tool design.
The main subjects for students that are lectured in the Department are:
- Polymer Processing
- Polymeric Materials
- Technology of Polymer Processing and Machining
- Computer-aided Polymer Processing
- Tools for Polymer Processing
- Non-metallic Materials and Coatings